Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Meditation from the Albany Intercessor
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water (Isaiah 35:7)
Father, let the parched ground of my soul become a pool of your Spirit.

Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD! (Psalm 119:1)
LORD, help us walk in your ways.

Blessed are those who keep his testimonies, who seek him with the whole heart! (Psalm 119:2)Jesus, help us seek you with an undivided heart.

They also do no iniquity; they walk in his ways. (Psalm 119:3)
Holy Spirit, preserve us from calling good evil and evil good.

You have commanded us to keep your precepts diligently. (Psalm 119:4)
Father, help us keep to your ways.

Oh, that my ways were directed to keep your statutes! (Psalm 119:5)
Father, please direct us by your Holy Spirit.

Then I would not be ashamed, when I look into all your commandments. (Psalm 119:6)
Father, let your commandments be a mirror showing us our true selves so that we may turn to you.

I will praise you with uprightness of heart, when I learn your righteous judgments. (Psalm 119:7)
Jesus, please help us praise you and learn from you.

I will keep your statutes; oh, do not forsake me utterly! (Psalm 119:8)
Holy Spirit, abide with us and teach us.

Albany Intercessor: http://albanyintercessor.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home