Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Diocesan Chancellor Responds to Central New York Controversies
09/21/2005

In response to the articles concerning events in the Diocese of Central New York that were previously posted on this website, Paul J. Curtain, Jr., chancellor of that diocese, sent the following to The Living Church:

Gentlemen:Reference is made to several articles that have appeared on your website and I presume will be published in your periodical magazine, involving The Diocese of Central New York and the Rev. David Bollinger.I am writing in response to your articles in my capacity as Chancellor of this Diocese. In so doing, I will limit my remarks to facts that are known to be irrefutable and for obvious reasons, I will not respond to many of the comments made in your articles pending the outcome of a further investigation by the Church Attorney, duly appointed by our Diocesan Standing Committee.

the rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home