Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Albany Intercessor: A word received

A word received July 23, 2006: Times of trial are coming. Seek my face. Cling to me.

A word received July 24, 2006: Keep your attention on me. I Am. I Am Lord of the battle. It is my battle and I Am sufficient for every need.

[Note: the liberal bishops of California are seeking to get rid of Bishop John-David Schofield, Bishop of San Joaquin. He and his diocese are orthodox. They are claiming that he has abandoned the communion of the Episcopal Church. Under the canon (church law) they are using, they get to be prosecutor, judge, and jury. There is no evidence presented, only the charge. Cry out to the LORD for Bishop Schofield and the Diocese of San Joaquin.]


Prayer based on Psalm 48 here

Pray also for the Forth Worth Diocese in their brave decision to leave their province, for St Andrew's Church, Syracuse, NY and all the faithful churches and dioceses, especially those facing legal battles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home