Thursday, July 20, 2006

Matt Kennedy+: Live From a Syracuse Courthouse: UPDATE...Diocesan Motion Denied!

It's 1:30pm in Syracuse New York. I am sitting in a conference room getting ready to head over to the courthouse. I will be live-blogging todays motion by the diocese of CNY to place a temporary restraining order on St. Andrew's Syracuse which would effectively freeze all the parish accounts....I'll be posting right here when I get set up..Here I am sitting in a very crowded courtroom. Mostly St. Andrew’s people are filling the seats. The judge is not yet arrived. People are speaking in more or less quiet tones. There is a good deal of nervous energy. The courtroom is very large. There are no free seats. Raymond arranged for me to sit next to the court reporter, otherwise, I would have no power. Bob Hackendorf stands and faces the crowd and leads whole packed courtroom in prayer.

the rest with comments

Letter to Sr. Warden from Bishop Adams

here

Affadavit of Peter Iannotta, Senior Warden and Trustee of St. Andrew's, Syracuse
here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home