Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Matt Kennedy: The ABC: It Will Grieve Him, but He Will Act

As we head into possibly the most important week in the history of the Episcopal Church since the 75th General Convention, all eyes turn toward Camp Allen Texas and the meeting of Windsor-compliant bishops. There will be many articles and reports published here and elsewhere revealing and analyzing what takes place.

As a way of setting a context for this event I thought it might be a good idea to look briefly this morning toward Canterbury. In the past I have written a great deal about the Archbishop and made some fairly
risky predictions regarding his Communion actions subsequent to a failed convention.

I was asked recently whether I had revised or rethought any of my pre-convention perceptions of the man or predictions of his actions.

To make a long answer short: no.
the rest at Stand Firm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home