Friday, March 16, 2007

Melissa - HomeSchooled Teen in Germany Begs for Help to Go Home to Family
By John-Henry Westen
NUREMBERG, March 15, 2007

(LifeSiteNews.com) - In a hand-written letter secretly passed by her to members of the International Human Rights Group (IHRG) in Germany, Melissa Busekros the 15-year-old who was removed from her family by police for having been homeschooled, begged for assistance to return to her parents.

In the letter, dated March 12, 2007, Melissa relates, "I was taken away from my family on the first February 2007 and brought with more than 15 police men to the psychiatry in Nuremberg."

She explains, "There I was 2 weeks, I was brought there because I was homeschooled 2 ½ years. Now I am in a foster-family and I am allowed to see my parents only a week." the rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home