Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I believe that God both wills and is able to bring good out of everything, even the worst. For this He needs people who are prepared to allow everything to be served for the best. I believe that in every crisis God wants to provide us with as much power of resistance as we need. But God never gives it in advance so that we will entrust ourselves. I believe that even our mistakes and wrongdoing are not fruitless and that it is no more difficult for God to cope with them than with our presumed good deeds. I believe that God is no "timeless fate" but, rather, that he waits upon and responds to our sincere prayer and responsible deeds. ...Dietrich Bonhoeffer photo

A word received:
I AM. I AM calling my people back to me.
Turn to me.
Turn to me and I will lead you through.
Turn to me in repentance and prayer.
Turn to me for this day's strength.
Albany Intercessor

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Wayne Anson said...

Love you purpose. Love this entry. How beautiful and reassuring. And yet the exact challenge needed by so many Christians and churches - especially here in America.

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home