Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sunday, November 11, 2007
International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church

"I COULD FEEL YOUR PRAYERS IN THE CELL."

A pastor from a restricted nation told me about the time in prison when he was waiting to be executed at any moment. I asked him how he could handle that situation. He answered, 'I could feel your prayers in the cell! I knew that Christian brothers and sisters around the world were praying for me right then. Some nights I felt as if there were thousands of brothers and sisters with me in the cell and that we were all celebrating God's grace. That gave me hope during that worst time in my life. Actually I have never felt Christian love in such a strong way.'
the rest

Chuck Colson:
Why You're Needed to Pray for Our Persecuted Brethren
photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home