Thursday, May 22, 2008

Peace on a Mountaintop: Saint Gregory's Academy, in Elmhurst, Pennsylvania

Mere Comments
Anthony Esolen
May 22, 2008

I know I should be posting on the recent acts of judicial tyranny in California, or on the op-ed piece that has been making our e-mail rounds, wherein Martha Nussbaum, lying and slandering and cobbling together an argument out of innuendos, inaccuracies, and deliberate ignorance, argues that we have no right to deny would-be polygamists their manifold vows before the justice of the peace. I'll get to those soon, I vow. But instead I'd like you to take a look at a boarding school for boys, Saint Gregory's Academy, in Elmhurst, Pennsylvania, a few miles from where I grew up. By all means check out the film.
the rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home