Friday, May 09, 2008

Planned Parenthood Says Best Mother's Day Gift is Donation for Abortion

by Steven Ertelt
LifeNews.com Editor
May 7, 2008

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- With Mother's Day coming up this weekend, Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion business, has a message for moms: send us more money. Cecile Richards, the president of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, sent out a fund-raising request this week one pro-life advocate says is grotesque.

Richards honored Mother's Day by sharing part of an editorial her daughter wrote saying she got her pro-abortion views from her mother and grandmother, former Texas Gov. Ann Richards.

"It's true that I have had lots of rewarding moments in my career. So did my mother," Cecile wrote in the email LifeNews.com obtained. "But knowing that my daughter is carrying on the legacy of fighting that my mother passed to me trumps 'em all."

Richard couldn't wait until the third paragraph of her Mother's Day letter to PPFA supporters to ask them to open their wallets.

"This Mother's Day, I'm honoring that legacy with a Planned Parenthood Federation of America Mother's Day gift. Join me," she wrote.

"You can help with a gift to Planned Parenthood Federation of America today in honor of your mother or daughter, and on behalf of all the women," she added. the rest image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home