Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Sarah Hey: The Post-Lambeth Anglican Communion

Clarified Divisions, Hardened Stances, & Unfettered “Freedom”
Sunday, August 3, 2008

I am sitting in one of my little sanctuaries at the University of Kent -- a very quiet computer lab on the second floor of a building -- on Sunday. In a few hours tomorrow morning, I will God willing be heading home. [I did some editing and added the final section of this article on Tuesday prior to posting.]

For my own clarity, good order, and reflection, and hopefully for readers' as well, I'd like to offer some thoughts on the Lambeth Conference, as well as some thoughts on the aftermath of the Lambeth Conference, and what the conference will mean for the various players in the Anglican Communion.

The rest at Stand Firm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home