Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Small church sees big results from prayer

Sep 9, 2008
by Erin Roach

NIXON, Texas (BP)--A small church pastor in Texas is encouraging other small churches not to limit God after his congregation committed themselves to prayer and then saw God bring substantial results.

"I believe that there is a mindset now that if I'm not a mega-church pastor, I don't count," Kenny Rawls, pastor of First Baptist Church in Nixon, Texas, told Baptist Press. "I want the nation to understand that the majority of churches that are Southern Baptist are smaller-population churches."

God has planted that church there for a reason, and every pastor who carries the Gospel of Jesus Christ is a mega-church pastor," he said. "I want the smaller churches to realize they can reach people and make a difference to the Kingdom of God." the rest image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home