Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm not Voting for a Man, I'm Voting for Generations of Children and their Right to Live

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Excerpt:
I don’t think someone is a good candidate just because he is prolife. But he cannot be a good candidate unless he is prolife. Personally, if he is committed to legalized child-killing, as a matter of conscience I must vote against him.

John Piper takes this same position in an article he wrote about one-issue politics.

Now, when someone says, "But still, abortion isn't the only issue," I agree. I care very much about the poor and racial equality. That's why if John McCain was committed to legalizing the killing of the poor and the killing of ethnic minorities, I would not vote for him either.

Full essay

Obama rips U.S. Constitution: Faults Supreme Court for not mandating 'redistribution of wealth'

If you don't already go there, Townhall has some excellent essays on the candidates and the upcoming election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home