Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good Shepherd, Binghamton: An update and a note of thanks

Matt Kennedy
Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dear Friends,

Just a brief update on our status and note of thanks. There are no words fit to express my gratitude for your outpouring of love, prayer, and support (financially and otherwise) for my congregation and my family. Anne and I and the vestry and people of Good Shepherd thank you for everything you have done and are doing.

I sent the following brief letter to the congregation last week. I'm posting it here so that those who have supported us will have a sense for where things stand. You can also see photos of the transition time here and here and pictures of the various places we've worshiped and studied together here. Here's the letter: the rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home