Sunday, February 15, 2009

Obama's Un-Nourishing Prayer Breakfast

Wednesday, February 11, 2009
by Michael Medved

No one wants to stir up controversy regarding an annual gathering meant to unify religious believers, so it’s understandable that press and pundits largely ignored President Obama’s profoundly peculiar remarks at the National Prayer Breakfast on February 5th. Nevertheless, his brief prepared talk (the White House released a text of his comments before he spoke) February 5th in the nation’s capital contained so many provocations, contradictions and flat-footed misstatements that they deserve more serious attention than they’ve received. the rest

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm appalled that our Jewish friend, Michael, got so much flack for his critique of Obama's speech at the prayer breakfast. (I hope the breakfast at least was good!) I don't regularly read him in that forum (usually I listen to or read his movie reviews) but I was rather shocked to read all the negative comments. I'm hoping that most of those folks went out of their way to comment in that space.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home