Sunday, October 31, 2010

"I am the most sued Anglican Bishop in all of North America" - Jack Iker

The following is a transcription of Episcopal Diocese of Fort Worth Bishop Jack Iker's remarks to the United Kingdom's Forward in Faith's National Assembly on Saturday, Oct. 16 in London, England.
Transcription by Mary Ann Mueller
http://www.virtueonline.org/
October 30, 2010

Bishop Iker: Good afternoon everyone, and thank you for this opportunity to speak to you briefly and share in your Assembly. As I was listening to your conversation yesterday afternoon, it struck me that it was very similar to the conversations of course, that are going on in my own diocese.

When [FiF-UK Director] Stephen (Parkinson) asked me if I would speak briefly this afternoon I said: "Well, what would you like to talk about?" He said: "Oh, tell them about the litigation. You should get some good laughs out of that." the rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home