Wednesday, December 01, 2010

George W. Bush, Unplugged


Watch live streaming video from facebookguests at livestream.com
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Joe Carter

When I first heard that George W. Bush sat down with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg for an an interview, I thought “Not for me.” An hour-long video of former president reminiscing about old times sounded deathly dull. But Carmel Lobello‘s comment intrigued me: “Bush is in fact so likable and funny in this interview that by the end, eight years of bitter resentment that most likely frosted your heart during his presidency will melt into a puddle.”

My own feelings toward the Bush presidency are more along the lines of lukewarm disappointment than bitter resentment, but after watching the video I’m be willing to give him a third term. Bush comes across as charming, confident, relaxed, smart, and funny. It really is worth watching the entire interview. the rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home