Friday, July 08, 2011

Fathe Alberto's new daytime talk show aims to help people, not exploit personal problems

BY Richard Huff
Friday, July 8th 2011

Father Alberto Cutié knows something about personal problems, and he figures that will come in handy when he hosts a new daytime talk show.

Cutié was a Catholic priest who left the church in 2009 because he fell in love with a woman. Now married and an Episcopal priest in Florida, Cutié figures having gone through his own struggles will help guests and viewers of "Father Albert."

Although he wears his church garb on the air, Cutié vows the show is not about religion. the rest
"Everytime I've been in an interview or had any kind of intervention, I've always done it with my uniform on," he says. "Not because the uniform is central to who I am. The uniform identifies my profession and what I do."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home