Friday, March 16, 2012

Earth breaks up, time drops away...

Earth breaks up, time drops away,
In flows heaven, with its new day
Of endless life, when He who trod,
Very man and very God,
This earth in weakness, shame and pain,
Dying the death whose signs remain
Up yonder on the accursed tree,—
Shall come again, no more to be
Of captivity the thrall,
But the one God, All in all,
King of kings, Lord of lords,
As His servant John received the words,
“I died, and live for evermore!”
... Robert Browning art

3 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My finance passed away last March from cancer. In her last days she asked her caretaker sister "How many earthbreaks have I had today?" I googled earthbreaks and came to your site. Can you shed any light on this comment? She died on a Sunday two weeks later.

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. My sister said exactly the same thing. When my sister said that, I went immediately to google and saw the transgressions Anglican site. My sister answered me with "two". Can we please communicate? This has been a curiosity of mine since that moment. I live in Singapore. Where are you? I believe my sister left this earth and experienced something that she wanted me to know.
Lori, Singapore
Lrosedd@aol.con

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home