Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Obamacare and the Joy of Denial of Service

by Keith Koffle
March 12, 2012

I can’t wait for Obamacare. Because I love Catch-22′s.

As those of you who read this blog know, I so enjoy irony. It’s worth sacrificing my health for, honestly.

And I relish wading through bureaucracy, and bravely facing death panels. Sarah Palin never had it more right.

I’m sorry, did I say death panels? I meant to say rationing of care. Sarah, please don’t be so honest.

I got a small taste of my future after I smashed my lower left shin two weeks ago against a lighting fixture that had been placed on the floor during a Saturday night party where wine was served in liberal abundance. the rest

Coffee Is an Essential Benefit Too
Here are some other health-care mandates that government should impose on employers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home