Friday, July 26, 2013

Book Review - “Cold Case Christianity”


by Timothy Fountain at Stand Firm
July 25, 2013

My parishioners are responding to (and hungry for) good apologetics.  Some of them are searching for good resources to share.  One couple gave me a copy of J. Warner Wallace’s Cold Case Christianity, and I highly recommend it to you, oh worthy Stand Firm reader.

Wallace is a retired detective turned pastor and apologist, a former atheist who came to faith in Christ.  He describes the method that led him to believe in the Good News of the Bible and become a witness to it... the rest

[I found the book at Amazon (here) and started reading the excerpt they had and was immediately drawn in. I don't know if this is a special for today, but the Kindle edition is 3.74 and I downloaded it. -PD]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home