Friday, September 20, 2013

Update: So. Baptist Leader Henry Blackaby has been found...

posted September 20, 2013 at 10:00pm

*Update: The Blackaby family would like everyone to know that Henry has been found and is safe. His health concerns are being addressed and we will keep everyone posted with the news. We wish to express to everyone our appreciation and gratitude for the prayers and concern over the last 29 hours. Henry has taught us that we can experience God in the good and the bad times. We thank God that we have experienced his grace, peace, and faithfulness in these times.  Here

Tweet from his son Mel:
We are rejoicing tonight. That have just found Dad. Checking him over physically. Traumatic 28 hrs. Thanks for prayers! Family of God!
— Mel Blackaby (@melblackaby) September 20, 2013

Praise and thanksgiving!

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Psalm 34:7
The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him,
    and he delivers them.


Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.


Psalm 61:1-4
Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home