Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Transfigurations blog 10th Anniversary

[Jesus face 7.jpg]
June 23, 2015

Well, it's been ten years since I started this blog.  Actually, yesterday was the actual anniversary, but my refrigerator broke over the weekend and I ended up fixing it myself with the long distance help of my DIY brother and learning how to use a ratchet wrench by YouTube video.  It took me all day to take the thing apart and clean it and put everything back, but this morning it was humming along nicely, so it was worth it.

I am grateful to all the readers who stop by and check out the stories and hopefully are blessed and more informed about the impact of the culture on Christianity and more importantly, how Christianity should impact our culture.

My prayer is that this blog would be used by God to His glory and honor and to further the Gospel message!

Blessings,
Pat Dague

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home