Monday, April 07, 2008

Abortion Position of Condoleezza Rice

(from an interview on March 14, 2005)
LifeSiteNews.com
04/06/2008

WASHINGTON, March 14, 2005 (LifeSiteNews.com) - US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice in a candid interview with The Washington Times Friday expressed her position on abortion as “mildly pro-choice.”

Asked, “Are you pro-life? Are you pro-choice? What is your thought on abortion?”, Rice responded: “I believe if you go back to 2000, when I helped the president in the campaign, I said that I was, in effect, kind of Libertarian on this issue, and meaning by that that I have been concerned about a government role in this issue. I'm a strong proponent of parental choice, of parental notification. I'm a strong proponent of a ban on late-term abortion. These are all things that I think unite people and I think that that's where we should be. I've called myself at times mildly pro-choice. the rest

Condoleezza Rice Is Pursuing the VP Spot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home