Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Norma McCorvey Makes National Pro-Life TV Ad

6/17/2008
Catholic PRWire

Roswell, GA (JUNE 17, 2008) - VirtueMedia, Inc. (www.virtuemedia.org) - Norma McCorvey appears in her first-ever TV commercial speaking out against abortion, and denouncing her role as “Jane Roe”, the plaintiff in the supreme court case Roe v. Wade, which paved the way for so called “legal” abortion in America.

McCorvey states in the television message, “back in 1973 I was a very confused twenty-one year old with one child and facing an unplanned pregnancy. At the time I fought to obtain a legal abortion, but truth be told, I have three daughters and never had an abortion”. She continues with “upon knowing God. I realize that my case which legalized abortion on demand, was the biggest mistake of my life.” McCorvey is now an active Roman Catholic.

Since the ruling of the Roe v. Wade case in 1973, industry statistics show that documented abortions have terminated the lives of more than 50 million unborn babies in the United States. the rest

View video here

1 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home