Saturday, October 11, 2008

Brad Drell: Interview With Canon Gregory Cameron

October 11, 2008

Of course, I was extremely nice and cordial and didn’t openly disagree with him in the interview. However, he seriously underestimates TEC’s ability to say they believe in the creeds and the “truth” when in fact they don’t. It remains of critical importance to the inside strategy to show otherwise - we have to keep pounding the message.

I have decided that indecisiveness is an Anglican genetic trait. Canon Cameron confirms that.
In any event, below is a link to another Windows media file from my handy dandy digital voice recorder which gave us the audio coverage for the convention. For the next Diocesan convention I plan on moving on to video, but I think I will need an assistant. the rest

Interview with Gregory Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home