Tuesday, May 06, 2014

"I feel in awe of the fact that I can make a baby. I can make a life." -then films her abortion

May 6, 2014
By Kathy Schiffer

Emily Letts is a patient advocate (or more accurately, an abortion counselor). The 25-year-old works at Cherry Hill Women’s Centre in New Jersey, where she counsels women who are about to end the life of their children.

When Emily got pregnant, she made the same decision that she encourages other women to make: to cut short her baby’s life because she “wasn’t ready to be a mother.”

I’ve got news for you, Emily: You ARE a mother. You’re the mother of a dead baby. the rest
Letts made headlines this week in social media, in The Blaze, in the Huffington Post, by releasing a YouTube video of her own abortion, which she calls a “special memory.”
(The video is at the link, but there's no way I could watch the actual murder of a baby-PD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home