Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Your Will Be Done...

 
Your Will Be Done/CityAlight

1. As Jesus walked, so I shall walk
Held by Your same unchanging love
Be still my soul
Oh, lift your voice and pray
Father not my will but Yours be done

2. How in that garden he persisted
     I may never fully know
     The fearful weight of true obedience
     It was held by him alone

CHORUS
What wondrous faith, to bear that cross
To bear my sin, what wondrous love
My hope was sure
When there my Saviour prayed
Father not my will but Yours be done

3. When I am lost, when I am broken
     In the night of fear and doubt
     Still I will trust in my good Father
     Yes, to one great King I bow!

CHORUS
As Jesus rose, so I shall rise
In ransomed glory at the throne
My heart restored
With all your saints I sing
Father, not my will but Yours be done

4. As we go forth, our God and Father
     Lead us daily in the fight
     That all the world might see Your glory
     And Your Name be lifted high

CHORUS
And in this Name we overcome
For You shall see us safely home
Now as your church
We lift our voice and pray
Father, not my will but Yours be done

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home